Saturday 21 February 2015

Flower Power

It's been a quiet few weeks on the sewing front but my hands have not been idle. 
I decided I wanted to make a crochet Spring Wreath. I've been inspired by the fabulous ones I've seen on pintrest.
Here's how I'm doing at the minute!
Quite a few more to make yet I think and lots of leaves left to do. But I'm really pleased with what I've done so far, as I'm only just venturing away from basic crochet!
 I've spent far too much time on YouTube watching tutorials but I don't think I would have even started the wreath without them. As I'm not very good at following crochet patterns!

 I've finished Lily's Flower Heart and she loves it so that's all good! It's hanging on her bedroom wall with all her other favourite things.
O no I feel a Sound Of Music moment coming on! I think I might watch that tonight as I do some more flowers.

Have a great weekend.

Melanie xxx

5 comments:

  1. Those look fab, can't wait to see it all done. And I love Lily's heart too, it's gorgeous - well done you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gilly I'm looking forward to finishing it. X

      Delete
  2. Those flowers look absolutely stunning, I especially love the daffodils. Your needlebook in the last post was also fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Josie. I've really enjoyed making them. X

      Delete
  3. Wow!! The flowers heart look so so so cute!!! So colourful too, well done :)

    ReplyDelete